Internet speed required for IPTV?
IPTV which stands for Internet Protocol Television streamlines the subscriber’s favorite movies or TV programs or many other smart TVs depending upon the Internet speed maintained by the viewers.
IPTV service provider limitations:
- The minimum Internet speed required for IPTV’s 25 MBPS and it depends on the format of the video streamed over IPTV as different programs maintain different bandwidth that may or may not match with the existing Internet connections of the viewers
- Standard videos require 30M BPS for streamlining over IPTV
- At peak traffic arts it may lower the quality of the video streamline over your TV sets
- Sometimes there is a chance of losing the quality of the program you’re watching. When the same video is watched by multiple viewers.
General issues regarding streamline of IPTV programs:
- Latency: high latency decreases the quality of video
- Packet loss: loss of data packets from the server side to the destination source lowers the video quality
- Jitters: stream jitters when latency increases affecting streaming quality and that can be resolved by pausing end unpausing your video avoiding the program buffering
- To achieve HD quality of your of any program, the fast download speed required it’s 25 MBPS
First, resolve the internet connection issues and maintain the minimum speed required to streamline your favorite programs without buffering and quality issues.